How to use RemoteCall from a browser
Connect to remote support website
First, open and access the remote support website.
Click the link below to access the RemoteCall remote support website.
- After applying for a free trial, a temporary password will be sent to you via email.
- When you purchase a product online, password can be registered in advance.
- When you purchase offline, you will be guided by our support agent.
Preparing for remote support
After successfully logging in, press START to begin remote support.
- Browser page will be switched to the viewer window and a 6-digit connection code will be shown. Inform this code to the remote party.
- The buttons at the bottom are available to help you get connected (URL copy, SMS transmission, etc.).
- The 6-digit connection code is a safe one-time number. A new code is randomly generated each time you reopen the viewer window.
Provide the connection page URL and 6-digit connection code to the remote party receiving the remote support.
The default connection page address of RemoteCall is as follows.
- For more information, please refer to the User Guide.
- The executable file received at the start of application is a one-time file and will be deleted from the PC when the support is ended
First, install the app on the device to receive mobile support.
Guide the App installation path to the customer to receive remote support.
When the customer enters the access page address (https://www.113366.io) from a mobile browser, it will provide a link to download the App.
Troubleshooting and Help
RemoteCall Helpdesk offers more categorized and detailed instruction.
Access more features by installing the Agent application.